Linking a Playlist from Films on Demand
- Go to the Library website: http://dept.harpercollege.edu/library
- Click on "Streaming Media"
- Choose "Films on Demand" from the list of streaming options
- Click "Sign In" at the top of the webpage. Don't have an Account? Choose "Click Here" to create one." Use your Harper email address to create an account.
- Perform a keyword search. Notice the "By segment" and "By title" title options.
In the example below, a search for "physics" presents possible titles in a
- Click on the film, or segment, to add to a playlist. Or click "+".
- Or, Click into the video and select "Add to Playlist".
- You will be prompted to add the new segment or video to an existing playlist or to "Create a new playlist." You may want to name the playlist after your course, for example, PHYSICS 121.
- Continue to add segments to your Playlist. Add segments from within the same film or other films. You can see all of your playlist URLs by clicking on your account.
- Click on your account to see playlist URLs for Blackboard.
- .Go to Blackboard. Find the appropriate place to paste the Playlist URL. Select
"Build Content" and click "URL" from the drop down list.
- Type the Playlist title into the "Name" field. Paste the "Playlist
URL" into the URL field.
- Provide a description of the playlist and/or directions for your
students in the text box. Click "Submit" when finished.