Linking to Intelecom Video Clips in Blackboard
- Go to the Library website: http://dept.harpercollege.edu/library
- Click on "Streaming Media"
- Choose "Intelecom Video Clip Repository" from the list of streaming options. You may be asked to log in. [Contact the Center for Innovative Instruction (CII) for the username and password.]
- Select an "Academic Discipline" from the left column, or search by keyword.
- Review results and choose the clip you want to insert into Blackboard. The picture on the right shows a highlighted clip titled, "Addictive Personalities" from the course titled "Health Care".
- After you have highlighted the clip you want to use, click "URL" and COPY TO MY COURSE" underneath the video image.
- Go to Blackboard. Find the appropriate place to paste the link. Select
"Build Content" and click "URL" from the drop down list.
- Type the Title into the "Name" field. Paste the "link" into the URL field. Provide the directions for your
students in the text box.
- Select "Open in New Window" so that the resource opens outside of the Blackboard
template. Click "Submit" when finished.