Link to Access Science articles in Blackboard
- Go to the Library website: http://dept.harpercollege.edu/library
- Click on: Articles & More
- Select Access Science from the list
- Perform a simple keyword search, topic search or an advanced search to find encyclopedia articles and research updates.
- Review results.
Choose an article to post in Blackboard.
- Go to Blackboard. Find the appropriate place to paste the link. Select
"Build Content" and click "URL" from the drop down list.
- Cut and paste the link from the address bar into Blackboard. (You're not done yet!)
- You must also paste the remote access proxy link in front of the Access Science link above.
Remote access proxy link: http://prox1.harpercollege.edu:2048/login?url=
For example: http://prox1.harpercollege.edu:2048/login?url=http://www. accessscience.com/content.aspx?id=757541
- Type the article title into the "Name" field. Paste the URL
you just constructed into the URL field.
- Provide the full article citation, abstract and/or directions for your
students in the text box.
- Select "Open in New Window" so that the resource opens outside of the Blackboard
template. Click "Submit" when finished.