Link to Access Science multimedia in Blackboard
- Go to the Library website: http://dept.harpercollege.edu/library
- Click on: Articles & More
- Select Access Science from the list
- Search for Animations or News Videos or by clicking on the "Multimedia" tab.
- Find a video using the subject menus.
- Click on the animation you want to use. The title below is, "RNA and DNA Structure
Compared" found under Chemistry. Notice the URL at the top. Copy the URL.
- Go to Blackboard. Find the appropriate place to paste the link. Select
"Build Content" and click "URL" from the drop down list.
- Type the article title into the "Name" field. Paste the permalink into
the URL field.
- Provide the full article citation, abstract and/or directions for your
students in the text box.
- Select "Open in New Window" so that the resource opens outside of the Blackboard template. Click "Submit" when finished.