Link to EBSCOhost journal articles in Blackboard
- Go to the Library website: http://dept.harpercollege.edu/library
- Click on: Articles & More
- Click on EBSCOhost databases
- Choose one or more databases based on your discipline, then click on "Continue".
- Perform an Advanced Search. Enter search terms. Check the "full text box".
- Sort your results by "Relevance" or "Date Decending".
- Use the subject terms from a good article to refine your search.
- Find the article you want to use and click on the blue hyperlinked title.
- Look in the column on the right hand side of your screen for the "permalink". Click "Permalink" and copy the link that appears at the top of the article title.
- Go to Blackboard. Find the appropriate place to paste the link. Select
"Build Content" and click "URL" from the drop down list.
- Type the article title into the "Name" field. Paste the permalink into the URL field.
- Provide the full article citation, abstract and/or directions for your students in the text box.
- Select "Open in New Window" so that the resource opens outside of the Blackboard
template. Click "Submit" when finished.