Link to JSTOR articles in Blackboard
- Go to the Library website: http://dept.harpercollege.edu/library
- Click on: Articles & More
- Click on JSTOR. Perform an "Advanced Search" to combine concepts, or browse by discipline. You can narrow your search by checking the box for "Article".
- Narrow your search further by selecting the appropriate discipline, or publication title, from the list of subjects.
- Click "Search". Review your results. Open an article you want to link in Blackboard.
- Copy and paste the stable URL into Blackboard following the instructions below.
- Go to Blackboard. Find the appropriate place to paste the link. Select
"Build Content" and click "URL" from the drop down list.
- Type the article title into the "Name" field. Paste the stable URL into
the URL field.
- Provide the full article citation, abstract and/or directions for your
students in the text box.
- Select "Open in New Window" so that the resource opens outside of the
template. Click "Submit" when finished.